H.E. Mr. Yoshinori KATORI (Ambassador of Japan to Indonesia) and Ms. Mio KAJITA (Program Director of AMDA-MINDS Indonesia) exchange the project contract under the Grant Assistance for Japanese NGO Scheme.
Supplementary feeding has been providing to the vulnerable people in the bordering area, Kokang self-administered zone under the partnership with WFP in Myanmar.
AMDA Group would like to express our special appreciation to all the following partner agencies and donors, who enable us to provide mid- and long-term humanitarian aid to the needy people in Honduras, Indonesia, Myanmar, and Nepal during the year of 2012.
- World Food Programme (WFP)
- Donor Agencies
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Japan
- Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA)
- Rotary International District 2780
- Kanagawa Shonan Rotary Club
- Kamakura Chuo Rotary Club
- Kobe Konan Lions Club
- Okayama Minami Lions Club
- FELISSIMO Corporation
- Okayama Coop
- MUNE Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
- Saint Marc Holdings Co., Ltd.
- AEON Co., Ltd.
- COOK & DINE Co., Ltd.
- Yahoo Japan Corporation
- Global Fund to Fight AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria
- Het Architecture
- Goldman Sachs Community Team Works
- AMDA Group members and sister organizations